»
Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please FOLLOW this blog n drop your comment or message in my shout box.Thank you!:

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 2, 2010

being sooo busy this year..ouh yeah?


So, I haven't updated my blog in a couple of weeks. I tell myself I've been busy and that work is crazy and that there just isn't enough time in the day....then I realize, its just an excuse. It's an excuse to just be busy and not really think about what I am doing, but just going through the motions. It's something I have done much of my life, if you keep busy then you don't have to think about those things that bug you.

This year has been my year to make a commitment to myself. To pay attention to my own needs and those little signals that I tend to ignore. I started working out, I started eating better, and I try to take time for me, this blog is part of that. I'm making progress on me but, I get tired and overwhelmed by my emotions and I tend to get busy for busy sake, not because its actually necessary.

The good thing is that I'm growing and realizing that my busy-ness is just a distraction, so I've pulled myself back into reality and I'm taking time this holiday weekend to connect with friends and family and let myself feel my emotions instead of locking them away. So, yes, study is crazy and there really not enough hours in the day, but that's a permanent thing, so I can study hard while I'm at the school, but then I can make time for the things that are really important to me, the people that are really important to me.

0 tukang komen:

Post a Comment

putera dan puteri katak yang suka meng-omen

 
Thanks for visiting unni!