»
Hi! Put your welcome address here. If you have time, please FOLLOW this blog n drop your comment or message in my shout box.Thank you!:

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 13, 2010

only for u F.A.Z


When I am quiet,millions of things are running in my mind.
When I am not arguing,I am thinking deeply.
When I looks at u with eyes full of questions,I am wondering how long you will be around.
When I answers "i'm fine" after a few seconds,I am not at all fine.
When I stares at you,I am wondering why you are lying.
When i lays on your chest,I am wishing for you to be mine forever.
When I call you everyday,I am seeking for your attention.
When I sms u everyday,I wants you to reply at least once.
When I says I love you,I meant it.
When I say that I can't live without you,I've made up my mind that you are my future.
When I says "i miss you",No one in this world can miss you more than me....

0 tukang komen:

Post a Comment

putera dan puteri katak yang suka meng-omen

 
Thanks for visiting unni!